A lifetime membership with Practical Farmers of Iowa gives you the same benefits as a yearly membership, but it is a one- time payment of $1,000 and ensures your membership never lapses.
What is a lifetime membership?
- No renewal notices
- No membership rate increases
- Receive special recognition and a framed certificate
- Weigh-in on decisions
- Never miss an issue of the Practical Farmer
- Be a long-time supporter of our mission to strengthen farms and communities through farmer-led investigation and information sharing
How do I become a lifetime member?
- Call the office at (515) 232-5661
- Email email@example.com
- Click here to join or renew online
Who can become a lifetime member?
Testimonies from Lifetime Members
- I wanted to show that I am fully vested in the mission and vision of PFI; I am all in.
- I wanted to demonstrate my commitment to all the work PFI does to to advance sustainable agriculture in Iowa.
- I wanted to always be able to proudly state that I am a member in good standing of PFI.
- Since my annual dues are paid, I can direct my future contributions to initiatives most important to me.
Steve Beaumont – Garber, IA
Don Adams and Nan Bonfils – Madrid, IA
Jack and Marion Boyer, J. Boyer Farms, Inc – Reinbeck, IA
Jay Brown – Providence, RI
Wade Dooley – Albion, IA
Herb and Kathy Eckhouse – Norwalk, IA
Sondra Feldstein – Bondurant, IA
James Frantzen – Elma, IA
Jess and Michelle Frantzen – Owatonna, MN
Tom and Irene Frantzen – New Hampton, IA
Green Cover Seed, Bladen, NE
Helen Gunderson – Ames, IA
Gary A.T Guthrie and Nancy J.T. Guthrie – Nevada, IA
Robert and Ruth Harvey, Redfield, IA
Paul Hertz – Ames, IA
Gail Hickenbottom – West Des Moines, IA
Jack Knight – Luana, IA
Tim Landgraf and Jan Libbey – Kanawha, IA
Randy and Beth Larabee – Ames, IA
Matt Liebman and Laura Merrick, Ames, IA
Lipes Family Farm – West Branch, IA
Amy Miller – West Des Moines, IA
Dewey Murken – Grinnell, IA
Byron Olson – Boone, IA
Jeff and Gayle Olson – Winfield, IA
John and Jenny Olson,Ullensvang Farm – Kelley, IA
Teresa Opheim and Rich Schuler – Minneapolis, MN
Mark and Melanie Peterson – Stanton, IA
Phrakhounmany “Air” Philavanh – Milo, IA
Ron and Maria Rosmann – Harlan, IA
Jeff and Vee Sage – Waverly, IA
TJ and Jolene Schaefer – Jewell, IA
Dick Schwab – Solon, IA
Jennifer and Chuck Steffen – Birmingham, IA
John and Angela Tedesco – Johnston, IA
Mark and Connie Tjelmeland – McCallsburg, IA
Kurt and Teresa Van Hulzen – Sac City, IA
James and Mary West – Ames, IA
Don Whittaker – Jersey City, NJ